30 March 2017
To be held at BMF, 1180 Elliott Court, Coventry Business Park, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB
The event will start with coffee at 9.30am and will run until 1.00pm with a networking lunch included between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.
The Scenario will be administered by Southalls who provide the BMF Safety Plus service and will take half a day and will cover:
• Fork Lift truck toppling over accident.
• HSE/LA investigating and looking to take formal action.
• Group interviews as if under caution - interviewer and interviewee. Delegates to think about questions they may get asked and deliver back as groups. Southall’s will then interview someone.
• Discussions on attending or not attending formal interviews.
• Discussions on best practice around lift truck use.
• Discussions around sentencing guidelines
The event is free of charge to members, though it is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation.
To confirm your attendance email Alyssa Moore at Alyssa.Moore@bmf.org.uk
For more information contact Richard Ellithorne at email@example.com