BMF runs a wide range of training and skills development for employees of merchants, distributors and suppliers, be they Yard and Counter Staff, Sales Staff and Managers or Directors, training can be arranged privately in your company or you can send employees to open courses we organise at venues local to your company. Training is run by qualified trainers and courses are accredited as appropriate to national standards. Typical charges start from £122 per day.
- Apprenticeship NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualifications (Government subsidised to most 16 – 25 year olds)
- BMF Campus on-line product knowledge
- Forklift & Banksman training, including CPC training
- Skill training such as sales, margin management and
- Health & Safety (IOSH Certified) and Customer Care Distance Learning
- BMF Diploma (for trainee Managers) and Foundation Degree in Merchanting awarded by the University of the West of England
A detailed training needs analysis can be undertaken for your company.
BMF training is open to both Members and non-Members of BMF.
See the links on this page for more details or for further information on any aspect of BMF Training please contact us.